(Partner & Practice Head)
An alumni of MDI, Gurgaon and IIM - Ahmedabad, Rohit has almost two decades of managing human resources in the Hospitality, Telecom, Retail and Real Estate industries with top brands like ITC Hotels, Bharti Airtel, Reliance Retail and DLF Ltd.
As HR Head, he has helped establish organisations from scratch preparing HR plans and structures, developing the teams, integrating systems and processes, organising employee engagement and development initiatives and ensuring compliances with the government statuettes.
He has experience of working in diverse geographies as well as handling HR responsibility for Pan India operations. His optimistic and pragmatic outlook as also his hands-on systematic approach to leadership can probably be attributed to his army background.
An alumnus of the National Defence Academy, Sathya got commissioned as an officer in the Gorkha Regiment of the Indian Army in 1988. His love for the nature and outdoors and deep interest in training led him on to his 2nd career as a consultant and trainer with over 15 yrs of solid corporate experience under his belt. He is a qualified and vastly experienced trainer in NLP, Communication, Time Management, Stress Management, Customer Handling, Team Building as an OBT, fostering Leadership skills and reviewing techniques. He has set up and headed the soft-skills training department of a large IT and ITES Group.
Post the Army tenure, he has held management positions in World Class Organizations Like Hanil Lear (Manufacturing), Klimak (Engineering), Jet Airways (Aviation), and Consulting (Team V). As a consultant he has recruited for senior government positions for the government of Botswana and worked with organisations like Mahindra group, CSS Corp, Cognizant, TCS, Ebay / Paypal, Hindustan Unilever, DLF, Wipro, Cams, JM Financial, Orchid Chemicals, Airtel, etc. He has also worked on international assignments at Korea and Italy.
In addition to consulting and training Sathya also runs an Alternative Lifestyle Company that is building sustainable and blended living communities combining senior citizen homes with naturopathy centers and organic farming.
Besides business and training, he is an avid trekker, adventure sports enthusiast and supporter of naturopathy. He is based out of Chennai.
Lt Col Ajay Bhattacharya,
A veteran with over 25 years experience in Training, Project Management, Administration, Operations, Industry Associations and Consulting. He has been the Executive Director of Project Management Associates (PMA), India, the Indian Member of the 55 Nation International Project Management Association (IPMA) and has been a Director at Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), leading its Knowledge Initiative verticals globally in Innovation, Industrial R&D, and Higher Education. He has successfully conducted training programs in areas of Organization Behavior, Team Building, Leadership, Personal Effectiveness, Project Management, Simulation Exercises and War Games. He has been a visiting faculty for Project Management at Indian Institute of Public Administration, Delhi, Indian Institute of Coal Management, Ranchi and Era Business School, Delhi. The curriculum and content developed for project management and contract management have been widely appreciated and he has trained hundreds of Pvt. Sector, PSU and Central and State Govt. officials.
Educated from high school onwards on scholarship; Ajay was awarded National Talent Search Scholarship in 1981 and has been an Alumni of Sri Ram College of Commerce, Indian Military Academy, College of Combat, School of Artillery, Army War College, Pune University and IIM Calcutta. He is a certified PMP and CIPM
An alumnus of Asian Institute of Management, Manila, Philippines and National Defence Academy, Sunil has more than 25 years of professional experience. He has diverse experiences across corporate strategy, market research and business development. Sunil has worked in the Middle East and India in Media and Telecom sectors. He has facilitated strategy planning process for a media group in the Middle East and has helped formulate strategy for launch of multiple media platforms. He also has conducted market research across a number of sectors like telecom, banking, FMCG, Apparel and Automobile. All this involved preparation of high level reports and presentations. Prior to these he was an officer with the Indian Army.
Currently Sunil is a Senior Consultant with GlobalPeers.
Colonel Urvindar Singh
- 'Trainer - Coach - Mentor' who specialises in delivering firebrand trainings
- Has worked as a Soft skills, Motivation and Leadership trainer with corporate and Punjab government. Over 2000 hours of training experience in leading corporates across the country (Reliance, Mahindras, Marico, Dabur, Vardhman, Punjab Govt, Sebiz)
- Developed a differentiated effective training delivery format which delivers 'High Intensity with High Impact'.
- Over 15000 hours of training experience ranging across Corporates (India and Abroad), United Nations, Army and Colleges
- Conducted trainings on Team Building and Motivation
- Generated Customer centric Training Modules and has experience of training a large bandwidth of managers (new recruits to senior managers in the industry).
- Avid Sportsman and Long distance runner, he is a role model for maintaining fitness.
An over 2 decades of rich & varied experience at senior management in diverse industries like Office Automation, BFSI, BPO and Retail with reputed brands like Kores, Xerox, ABN AMRO Bank, i- Process (Captive BPO of ICICI Bank) and Reliance Retail.
Neelam has headed HR Operations and TE in Reliance Retail, North and East region operations of Xerox India and National level position at Infovision (Now Serco).
She has headed HR Operations and TE in Reliance Retail and has worked in strategic planning division to improve multiple stream Revenues, Yields & Market Share, CRM, Corporate communication and setup Greenfield projects.
A seasoned academician with over 28 years in research, teaching, training and psychometric testing, Madhu is an M.Phil from JNU and MBA from Symbiosis. As a distinguished scholar she has been a gold medallist in college and a scholarship holder during her JNU studies. Some of her other notable achievements are –
Till date she has conducted over 5800 workshops having trained almost 120,000 heads including international participants from 35 countries from the platform of NIESBUD & Institute for Applied Manpower Research (IAMR). She has conducted competency mapping and applied psychometric testing in many large organisations in India including Haryana Institute of Public Administration, (HIPA), Gurgaon. She trained large number of customer facing personnel during the Commonwealth Games, New Delhi.
- Trained Psychometrician from British Psychological Society, UK. Proficient in Verbal and Numerical Ability Tests, Aptitude Tests and 15 FQ + Personality Tests.
- Certified Career Counselor using psychometric assessment in association with www.psytech.co.uk.
- Certified in Competency Assessment from TV Rao Learning System, Ahmedabad.
- Certified in Green Belt Six Sigma from Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi
Madhu is a firm believer in gender equality and a strong advocate of women’s empowerment. She frequently addresses seminars and forums in this area and conducts Women Empowerment Modules - Understanding Gender Equality and programs on maintaining effective Work – Life balance. She has worked on various assignments with some of the leading organisations and institutes in the country such as DMRC, Haryana Public Service Commission, BHEL, NHPC, DRDO, DLF, American Express, WIPRO, Alstom, Bharti AXA, Airtel, Steria, ESYES, Collabra, AAI, NALCO, GAIL, SBI, and UCO Bank among others.
(Senior Consultant - Finance)
Ajay is an Associate member of ICWAI, MBA (Fin) and DBF with an experience of around 2 decades in the field of Finance and Accounts. He has worked with companies like NIIT Ltd., Kuoni Travels, Carlson Wagonlit Travels, Avis Rent-A-Car, Carzonrent (Hertz Rent A Car). He has developed specialisation in the following areas:
He supports GlobalPeers Management Group on all accounting and financial requirements of projects as Senior Consultant - Finance.
- Development and Implementation of end-to-end Accounting processes and solutions to ensure proper information flow for management needs.
- Development and Implementation of MIS system and business analysis.
- Performing analytical review of financial statements and evaluation of internal control systems for carrying out Budgeting, Projections and Business Plan development.
- Process development and automation of processes. Formulation of various systems, policies, procedures, commensurate with the needs of the company.
- Dealing with Banks and financial Institutions for arranging project financing and working capital requirements of the company.